Our athletic goal is to assist students achieve for personal excellence in life through involvement in academic and interscholastic sports and activities.
- Fair Play
- Caring about others
What does good sportsmanship look like?
- Athletes and coaches do not bend the rules to win.
- Respect officials.
- Never embarrass your opponent.
- Always remember it’s a privilege to participate in athletics, not a right.
- Treat others as you know they should be treated, and as you wish them to fairly treat you.
- Regard the rules of your game as agreements, the spirit or letter of which you should not evade or break.
- Treat officials and opponents with respect. Accept absolutely and without quarrel the final decision of any official.
- Honor visiting teams and spectators as your own guests and treat them as such.
- Likewise, yourself behave as an honored guest when you visit another school.
- Be gracious in victory and defeat; learn especially to take defeat well.
- Be as cooperative as you are competitive.
- Remember that your actions on and off the field reflect on you and your school.